V 2.0 UpdateAugust 23, 2018
We are making rapid progress toward updating modules and rebuilding our entire website from the ground up for V 2.0:
The new version of Word 2016 was released to all sites last week. We are currently coding the Email module, with field testing set for late September; the storyboard for Windows 10 is nearly done, with coding to start soon; and we're building a brand new module, Creative Job Search, featuring content relevant to many users.
We're making great progress on this, with release planned by October. Some of the new features include:
- Individual logins for proctors and admins, enhancing security and usability (no more logins shared with an entire site!)
- Improved workflow for setting up proctored assessments.
- Rebuilt administrative tools for reporting, printing certificates, etc., taking into consideration feedback we've received from many users.
- An easier process for adding proctors and additional admins to accounts.
- A tool allowing admins to directly update site specific data, such as contacts, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- We are also laying the foundation for future Northstar enhancements, including learner-specific reports and accounts, and live links to curricula resources. These are scheduled for early in 2019.
Training materials for V 2.0 will be sent to all sites prior to the launch.